You are not alone.
- One in 5 Women and 1 in 7 Men have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
- Thirty-three percent of Women and 24% of Men in NH have been physically assaulted by an intimate partner.
- One in 6 Women and 1 in 19 Men have been victims of stalking in their lifetime.
- One in 4 Girls and 1 in 6 Boys are Sexually abused before 18-years-old.
- One in 10 Older Adults living in the community have experienced Elder Abuse in the past year.
Sources: NH Violence Against Women Report, 2007 ; NH Violence Against Men Report, 2009; The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS), 2010
Anyone can be a victim! Perpetrators of domestic and sexual violence do not discriminate by race, religion, ethnicity, education, economic standing, sexual orientation or gender.
We offer PEER SUPPORT GROUPS for survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Please call our office for more information (603) 225-7376.